Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Someone hold me accountable - Please!

Not feeling very motivated today, so I figured this is the best way....someone out there hold me accountable, ask me how I did, motivate me and/or kick my butt if I don't get it done.

Here it is! My Task List I want to get done today and this week:

Today:
* take down the Christmas tree
* vacuum the carpets - Living room, office, loft, J's bedroom, master bedroom & stairs
* move the loveseat back to its normal spot
* clean the kitchen
* clear off the piles of papers on my desk and sort them

This Week:
* clean and organize the office
* clean and organize the game closet
* clean the living room, loft, and Jacob's bedroom carpets (while we have Joy's carpet cleaner) - My goal is to get these rooms ready, then do this Thur morning.  Brent & Chem-Dry of Indianapolis will forever have my carpet cleaning business!!!  Look for more details in my next blog!
* laundry, cooking, etc. the everyday things that must be done.

Now I'm off to pour myself a cup of coffee, get dressed (yes, I'm still in my PJs! I said I was not motivated today!), and get started on ...something.

EDIT 1:44pm - tree down, living room vacuum, and kitchen clean.
EDIT 4:11pm - loveseat moved, carpets vacuumed (except J's room and stairs because J has to clean his room so I can find the floor and I have to charge the DirtDevil for the stairs), desk completely bare except printer & laptop (see photos below)

 The contents of my desk currently on the couch, ready for me to pop in a DVD and start sorting :)
Everything off my desk - nothing returns to the desk unless it has a "home" there.  Note: the rest of the office is trashed still, so you might see that when I get to the rest of the things on my list :)

EDIT 12:19am Everything is sorted and the basics are back on the desk.  There's one basket of odds and ends that needs to find a new home or needs to go to other rooms of our house.  But for the most part we did pretty well on our list for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment