Thursday, December 29, 2011

Chem-Dry of Indianapolis - Quick but Important Blog

Sorry, this is going to be a quick blog, because I have places to be and people to see today...but this is one of the most important blogs I might write, because it's about good customer service and great friends.

So on Tuesday I blogged asking my friends to hold me accountable so I got my list done, and my friend Brent contacted me and was like "hey, want Chem-Dry to take care of your carpets"...after he and I messaged back and forth, I scheduled them to come out this morning.

Ok, Chad was our tech, and Brent is the manager there (I think. I meant to ask him his title, but forgot), and they will forever have our business.  Chem-Dry of Indianapolis doesn't use hoses so they don't put a huge amount of water in your carpets.  They got up spots that other places (I won't name names, but let's just say no more train cleaners *wink*) left or created...as I don't recall a spot being there before the other guys came.  Anyway, they did a great job!  Brent gave me a *GREAT* rate, even better than Do-It-Yourself.

I have a Refer-A-Friend card here at the house, but I bet if you called Brent at the office and told him "Hey I heard you're awesome from Lisa" he would honor the referral without the paper card.

The link is up there...We had Chad as our tech, and I would recommend him to our friends as well.  So give them a call, ask for Brent or Chad.  - Chem-Dry of Indianapolis 317-867-5550

No comments:

Post a Comment