Wednesday, December 14, 2011

First Blog Posting...so it begins!

There are so many things going on with my life right now...I am wanting to share it with you. I hope you will read, comment, offer advice and suggestions as you feel moved. Some things might be of interest to everyone, some only to a few...some people might read things and think "this lady is odd", but hey that's all part of Lisa Logic.  I never said I wasn't odd. I'm as normal as anyone else is normal. I don't even expect everyone who reads to agree with everything I write (how boring would that be!), but keep in mind that all readers are welcome to their opinions, as long as they are presented with respect and consideration toward others.

I don't know how often I will write, but over time I plan to write about:
  • Money savings tips & couponing
  • Our church's E100 Challenge starting Jan 1st
  • Homeschooling
  • Challenges of a SAHM
  • Dog ownership
  • Life in general
  • Whatever pops to mind :)
I have also recently decided to start a business. My daughter helped me name the company, and my husband immediately said "how geeky" but well, you know it fits!  I decided to attempt to put my organization ability to work in something I enjoy. I love planning social events, birthday parties, holiday parties, conventions, training sessions, etc. I realize it's very time consuming to plan these events, but I love it. I am pay attention to details
 and love handling all the details. Anyway, I don't plan for this to be a sales pitch! The name is "Parties By Proxy" because we plan the party you want for you, "by substitution". Yes, it's Geeky, but then so am I. :)

But now, instead of writing more...it's time for me to stop writing and get busy with Life! Maybe I'll write again tonight!

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment